Thursday, September 27, 2012

What Are You Thankful For?




I've had a lot going on these past two months and while I am holding my stress in my shoulderblades, I'm happy.



Here are some things I am thankful for--

1)  People who smile and say, "Good morning."

2)  Big dogs.

3)  Being able to take a hot shower every single day. (I'm still amazed that I can turn a knob and get hot water.  It's kind of fantastic.)

4)  Total Raisin Bran for breakfast.

5)  The luxury of buying a full bag of Ghirardelli chocolate chips just to snack on.

6)  All the things that I can do online that I used to have to drive to do.

7)  Taking on too much. - It makes me prioritize my writing and what's important because there's less time to slack off.

8)  Foghorns and trains.

9)  Family, friends, and pets-- all those heartbeats that matter.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! When everything seems stressful, it's easy to forget the small things that make life great. I especially love number 7. When I take on too much, I really have to figure out what is important. It's hard to do, but you really learn what's worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails