Susan Rich Reflects on Organizing our Writing Retreat @SusanRichpoet

The Sylvia Beach Hotel


I've just returned from an amazing weekend-- Poets on the Coast: A Writing Retreat for Women where I'm a Co-Director with Susan Rich.

The weekend is truly amazing and I left feeling inspired by the other women I met as well as from the location--the Sylvia Beach Hotel, an incredible literary-themed hotel on the Oregon Coast.

Susan Rich wrote a fantastic response to it on her blog, The Alchemist's Kitchen, entired "What I Learned as a Co-Director of Poets on the Coast."

Here's a link to that blog post.

I'll post more about it, but read Susan's reflections about organizing a retreat and what we loved about it and what she learned.

Kelli & Susan in front of Sylvia Beach & James Joyce. 2012


Share

Comments