Writer's Thought for the Day:







This has been on my mind this morning.

As a writer and person in the world, I do not want to fall into the ATNA Club (all talk, no action).

In life, I say what's important to me and what my priorities are.  This little quote makes me accountable.  Do my actions express my priorities?  If they don't, I need to get them in line.

So as I go for a walk with my golden retriever this morning, this will be the quote that will hover in my mind.  I am a work in progress...


Share

Comments

  1. Love this quote, Kelli.
    It is something to really ponder. And then take action!
    --Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all a work in progress and we will never get our actions to meet our priorities perfectly, but it's a great thing to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, hard to live in the moment much more than that! Unless of course the action is a reaction?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.