Introducing Mr. Yale Younger Poet - Mr. Eduardo Corral!


So I normally don't post unflattering photos of myself, but when this photo was taken a week ago, I had no idea that the gentleman next to me, Eduardo Corral, would be chosen as the winner of the Yale Younger Poets prize.

But he was.

I think we look like brother and sister in this photo due to our glasses... but obviously, he is the photogenic one of the family.  And the big prize winner.

So if you haven't wished him congrats, do so.  This is not just big.  It's huge.

Many many congrats, Eduardo!  I am SO SO SO glad you won!

Share

Comments

  1. Kelli:

    Eduardo is not only an amazing poet, but a wonderful person. I can't think of anyone more deserving and worthy of the tradition the series has created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am so excited that Locolorca has sealed the deal in a big way. Now he can punch whoever he wants, even the big guns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great news. And you are prettier than any photo I've seen of you, even if I think this photo of both of you is nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.