Another Award, On Oscar Sunday?



Okay, Kristin Berkey-Abbott actually gave this to me last week but I'm running a bit behind this month, so here it is, and yes, I'm sure it's a real award or there wouldn't be a jumping confetti cat on it. duh.


So here's the deal --


The other requirement is that I list five facts, four of which are lies. And you have to guess which one is true.

I have never been a good liar, so let's begin.



1. I was almost trampled by a herd of sheep at a rodeo when I was 3.




2.  I *love* cheesecake, bread pudding and/or a big bag of potato chips.




3. I had a dachshund that refused to let me take it for walks.




4. I was born to hippie parents in 1969 and my mother tried to talk my dad into letting my middle name me Moonbaby.




5. My first car was a Gremlin.





Let me know if you have any guesses for which of the above statements is the true one and I will send the first person who gets it correct a surprise of some sort (just to keep it fun).


***Requirements of the award:

–link back to the blogger who awarded you.
–display the graphic from award creator.
–post 5 facts, four of which must be lies.
–pass the award on to 5 other bloggers who must follow these rules.
–link the post back, so Jillsmo can follow its trajectory.

Since I just named 5 people, it feels crazy to do it again - but here we go (Oh and if you don't want to do this or have already been tagged, no worries, at least you had your name mentioned in the spirit of lying...) 


My five bloggers?

Michael Welch

Kathleen Kirk

Maureen Doallas

Rebecca Loudon

And anyone else who'd like to join in...   How's that?!

And if you want to guess my truth from my 4 lies, please leave me a comment on this post.  First person who guesses correctly wins a prize!

~


By the way, if you want to guess the truth from this list of 4 lies and truth, leave me a comment.  First one right, wins a prize!

Happy Sunday blog reading!






Share

Comments

  1. I'm going to guess the truth is tha your first car was a Gremlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are memetastic! (And I have been memetastic in the past.)

    I LOVE Moonbaby, so I am voting for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I know for a fact that 2 is a big fat lie or you've been lying about cheesecake for years on your blog.

    I have a dachshund.. he would go for a walk with anyone, including a burgler. He'd bark all the way with him, but loves a good walk.

    Moodbaby? Really? I don't think so.

    Ok, I'm an urban person but I've never even heard of a heard of sheep at a rodeo. What would you do whit a heard of the at a rodeo? Not buying this one.

    Number 5, A Gremlin has got the be it. I goint to say it's the truth! You owened a Gremlin. I'm guessing it was one of those lime green ones LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog reader finally updates and I find I've won an award! Thank you, Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Maureen!

    And for the players of this game-- so far, no winners! Keep guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I was so sure it was the Grimlin. Geezee... maybe you actually did have a doxy that refused to walk with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, no one's won yet. I'm really not that good of a liar.

    Michael is the closest with his last post and that's the biggest hint I can give. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they are all true--the lie is that some are lies! NP

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would require Kelli to not be playing by the rules. Hum... I'm thinking there is a bit of a rebellious streak. You could be right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Michael actually included it in a later comment, but said "Maybe..." so it didn't feel as if it was a legitimate guess.

    Maybe we should count it.

    I cannot believe no one guessed it. (Did I miss it being guessed, I don't see it, but...)

    And yes, one of these fact was indeed truthful.

    Prove to me one of you have figured this out. I'll send something out to Michael and the next person who writes what the truth is. I just want to see it in writing.

    ~Kells

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, you had a stubborn Doxy! It's # 3!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.