*Thursday Thankfulness* or is it *Thankful Thursday*





Gratitude Journal--


All the kind people/readers who sent me a email, FB message, or ordered my book yesterday.

Hippie, new-agey, tree-hugging Port Townsend, Washington where their motto is:  
We're here, because we're not all there.

Muesli


Chickens (I'm currently caring for a friend's chickens while she travels & love arriving each day and seeing them, plus getting a blue egg)

My editor Dennis for sending me a "Newsflash" yesterday that my book is currently being shipped to my house.  Arrival time:  Monday!

Anne Sexton

Poet and writer friends because they just *get it.*


Comments

  1. Kelli -- Your book is traveling across the country to find you. It's on its way by the front gate honeysuckle and the House of See. This is a magical time. I'm getting goosebumps in anticipation of your morning (coming soon) with the UPS man. Much love -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.