It's here!

Comments

  1. Very exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled for you! Enjoy the feeling!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How does it feel to hold it? Amazing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A copy by your bedside tonight will reassure you in the morning that this is not a dream...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Kelli! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, wonderful picture of a writer with ther book! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you. Sign me up for the virtual book tour! XO :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Kelli! :) -Ali S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I can hardly wait to read it! You must be on cloud 9 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, congrats!! i'd preordered it from your press and can't wait for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! (I ordered my copy online; I also hope it's on its way soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you al for the congrats and for celebrating with me! I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.