Checkwriters of the World Unite -

Since I wrote my post my link to buy my book via PayPal (a link which I believe ended up having some issues- this link should work now - it's my main webpage and the link seems to work there.), a few of you emailed me to ask if you could send me a check instead.

Yes, of course!  (I'm a checkwriter too.)

If you'd like to buy my book (Letters from the Emily Dickinson Room) with a check for $16, please feel free to mail it to me at the address below.




And I wanted to let you know, I'm working on creating a special Emily Dickinson bookmark for any orders I receive.  I can't say too much in what it will look like as there are good friends who read this blog that I want to surprise with this gift, so keep that to yourself.

But I'll post what these Emily bookmarks look like after October 2nd.

Thanks again!

Share

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    I hate to bring bad news but the PayPal link still isn't working for me. I'd love to mail you a check but I'm not sure how much to write it for.

    Congratulations on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, Thanks so much!

    I fixed the link again, I'm not sure why it keeps going wonko like that.

    Anyway, the book is $16 (which includes tax & shipping), so you can make the check for that.

    Thank you for note! PayPal is becoming the thorn in my side. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having trouble with the PayPal link too.

    But I love old-fashioned mail -- and I am among the 1 percent who still write checks -- so I'll pop it in the mail to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.