I've been thinking about this next year (um, my years tend to begin in September not January) and things I want to add into my routine and things I want to take out.
Here's my list--
- More writing time in my shed (still without a proper name)
- Yoga (I've been doing yoga for 9 years now, but this last year left a lot to be desired in regards to my yoga practice)
- More considerate decision making (meaning - not just to say yes without considering how it will affect my time or me emotionally - be the crystallized ginger)
- More work done in less time.
- 2 side projects (which I'll be sharing more about at later date).
- To do more with my Book Harvest Blog. (Many of you may not even know I have this blog, but I do.)
I read a TON of books and I'd like to document them and share good books with others. It's a way I can give back to the literary community. So, this year I hope to offer more reviews and suggestions for the reading audience.
- Social time wasters: Anything that requires me to talk about the weather or make small talk. I want to talk about things that matter, not how goofy our weather system is.
- Wasteful time users - Internet. Email. MSN. Spinning of wheels (not literally, I'll still be mountain biking).
- Saying yes to something my heart is not into.
- Sweets. Not completely as I do have a sweet tooth, but not in place in meals and not so many.