Thursday, July 29, 2010

Foggy Procrastination...




We have had the oddest weather here in the Northwest, but it's been a bonus for me as I tend to write when it's foggy or cloudy, so this summer I've had the summer to write before it clears up at about 1-2 pm and the day turns warm and blue.

I'm procrastinating right now.  Yes, right now at the very second.  I am in the middle of proofing my manuscript, the third proof, and well, it looks perfect!  It looks as if every error has been fixed and well, that's a little scary/exciting/incredible as it moves it even closer to publication.

So in procrastinating I decided to look at my blog and had to laugh when I saw my Facebook badge on the left side of this blog because it says my name and then says:  Hometown:  none.  

It's kind of poetic.  Someone with no hometown.

And my overthinking brain tells me that since I have no hometown that it must also mean that I have every hometown, which is a nice though.

I think I want to change my hometown to "earth" as that's accurate too.

Anyway, this is me procrastinating in real time.  But I know I need to get back to my final proof.  I cannot wait until I hold the book in my hands.  

When it's printed and I find the box on my porch, you will be the first to know.

Thank you for reading and for all of your support.

Share
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails