The Reveal... (coming soon!)

So I have found the cover image for my next book, Letters from the Emily Dickinson Room. It's by a woman artist (who is also a mother) living in Switzerland.

My publisher, White Pine Press, just gave me the okay on using it and I'm thrilled.

I'll post the image here very soon. I never have much to tease about, so yes, this is a little tease. Or maybe I am.

Either way, I'll post the image and you can see what you think. I fell in love with it when I first saw it and thought it was absolutely perfect.


(BTW, if you are *really* interested in seeing it (and you are also clever...) it is currently available to see somewhere on the internet...) Ya, that's not too big of a room to search through.

Actually, no worries, I'll post the image later today. Promise!

~

Comments

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.