Mini Review: 29 Gifts by Cami Walker

The full review is on my Book Harvest Review Blog

I definitely recommend 29 Gifts --


29 Gifts: The Website




I first heard about 29 Gifts on an "Inspiring Women" radio show. It was early in the morning and I wasn't exactly sure what I was listening to. What I learned was the woman being interviewed had been diagnosed with MS and her spiritual advisor gave her the suggestion of "give a gift each day to someone for 29 days..."

I was intrigued by this idea and when I purchased the book, I wasn't sure what I would get. If it would be an instructive manual on gift giving, a self-helpy how-to-change-your-life guide, or something else with a memoir spin. I was thankful to learn it was something else, that in fact, this is Cami Walker's story of how she overcame some challenges in her life brought on by MS, too many medications, her own thinking, and took back her life by focusing on giving to others.

Comments