Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Gratitude > Crankiness
1) Moroccan salt & pepper holders I bought from Pier 1 yesterday for 98 cents each. They were marked down from $8 each.
2) My pets
3) The Northern Flicker I saw in my cherry tree this morning
4) A clean laundry room with a radio
5) Playing Humoresque on the violin after struggling with rhythm after the refrain
7) A woman holding the door open for me
8) Fresh coffee
9) Going to bed early and falling right to sleep
10) A thank you note from a poet in Iraq
11) New Facebook friends
12) Finding new blogs to read by inspiring women
13) Winning a $6 General Mills coupon
14) Knowing that other poets, writers, and artists are following their own path each day. I gain strength from that.
15) Elizabeth Gilbert's new book, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
is now out.
Most Popular Posts
Available Now! If you love poetry exercises, you may want to check this out-- Poetry writing prompts for EVERY day of the year (inc...
Okay, I'll be honest, this is what I really want, a BookBook by 12 South-- Twelve South BookBook for iPad in Red ($69.99) It'...