Thursday, December 10, 2009

Self Portrait in Window

I've been here 3 days. I decided last night that for mss #3 I am
going to start fresh. New work. New poems.

It's a good place to be. Starting over. I'm happy about this.

This is my workspace here and my electric blanket over the chair.
We've had beautiful weather but cold. I prefer cold to wet so I'm not
complaining here

If I stand so slightly in certain parts of the cottage, I get 3 bars
on my phone. And this morning I did. So here is a quick check in.
I more thorough account of my experience here when I return. For now,
stay warm and write lots. It's my motto.


  1. With three bars, who could complain! :)

  2. That does read kind of funny if you're thinking taverns. ;-)

  3. that looks cozy :)
    a fresh start sounds wonderful!

  4. Looks cozy and inspiring. Yea you for nurturing your spirit.


Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails