Things That Make You Go Hmmm...

This made me laugh today, in looking up the correct spelling of "wasabi" (I thought it was "wasabai") in my confession Tuesday post I came across this on Amazon.com on the Wasabi peas page--

Frequently Bought Together:

Customers buy this item (Wasabi peas) with The Little Rascals: The Complete Collection DVD ~ Little Rascals

* * *

Is that bizarre? "Oh, I think I'll buy some hot wasabi peas AND the complete collection of the Little Rascals to watch while I eat them?" Who thinks this way? I keep trying to figure out the connection.

Just thought I'd share this interesting part of my day.

Comments

  1. oh yeah - that makes PERFECT sense :) we used to laugh at my MFA program how someone would order "My Life" by Lyn Hejinian and then it would suggest one of the other books on our reading list...guess where everyone was buying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.