1. Family, friends, and sweet strangers
2. Not being in charge of preparing dinner this year
3. Hawaiian rolls
4. Nana is walking again and recovering well (um, this should have been way above Hawaiian rolls).
5. Pumpkin pie with extra whipped cream
6. Christmas music 24/7 (I know, some of you think this is torture, but I SO love Christmas music...I'm actually already listening to it. shhhh.)
7. Dependable friends
8. My husband taking care of all the little details in life while I've had bronchitis
9. People who don't apologize for being who they really are.
10. Having people to love and having people who love me.
Most Popular Posts
Available Now! If you love poetry exercises, you may want to check this out-- Poetry writing prompts for EVERY day of the year (inc...
Okay, I'll be honest, this is what I really want, a BookBook by 12 South-- Twelve South BookBook for iPad in Red ($69.99) It'...