Halloween - Writer Style!


So, I have this other favorite blog I visit called Poetic Home. (Aimee, you would probably love this blog!)

The blogger at Poetic Home reminds me a lot of myself in her style and what she likes, except she is visually creative and crafty and way more stylish than I am, but I'm happy being the wannabe looking through her window pointing to what I like.

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you know I love vintage typewriters and three of them, my favorite being my old 1937 Corona. When I saw this post, I thought, "I can do this!" (Will I do this?-- that's another story), but for me, this kind of stuff is just eye candy for the soul as it connects three of my favorite things--writing, autumn, and Halloween.

BTW, the pages are strung up with fishing wire if you were curious.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this as it makes me happy. Talk about a ghostwriter!

Comments

  1. Excellent! Thanks for the link to Poetic Home, too. Fun!

    You are *too,* stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not "too stylish," but "stylish, too."

    ; D

    oh, and the word verification?

    "Lobra." Cobra? A Low Bra? I'm writing a poem now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words Kelli and sweet feature! Ah yes, I should have known it was a ghostwriter (with full pun intended) playing at the typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And thanks for introducing me to another cool blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.