Klean Kanteen & the Wine Carafe!

So, I have to confess I've been on Facebook this morning, shouting out the evils of SIGG and learning about this other company called Klean Kanteen which has non-toxic, BPA-free water bottles!

But even better, they have this product: Klean Kanteen 27oz Kanteen Stainless Steel Wine Karafe

The Klean Kanteen Wine Karafe! They are truly a forward thinking company. Do not be surprised if you receive one of these from me for Christmas. If I was Oprah, these would be on my Favorite Things List.

*

Comments

  1. Kleen Kanteens are really great. Although still a bit expensive. Any stainless steel bottle would do it for me.
    And I hate the Siggs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECK OUT THESE GUYS TOO!
    WWW.MY-BOTL.COM
    GREAT DESIGNS - COLORS AND ALL STAINLESS STEEL TOO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.