poem 15 - oh we're halfway there, oh oh living on a prayer...

For today's prompt, I want you to take the title of a poem you especially like (by another poet) and change it. Then, with this new altered title, I want you to write a poem. An example would be to take William Carlos Williams' "The Red Wheelbarrow" and change it to "The Red Volkswagon." Or take Frank O'Hara's "Why I Am Not a Painter" and change it to "Why I Am Not a Penguin." You get the idea, right? (Note: Your altered poem does NOT have to follow the same style as the original poet, though you can try if you wish.)





Whimper


I saw

Comments

  1. I love this poem--it may now be my favorite of all the ones you've written this month--but it's hard to choose! Even though I'm not posting my poems on my blog, your work has inspired me to keep writing a poem a day--thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.