Gratitude List

I've been meaning to do this for the last _____________ (fill in the blank) amount of days and have forgotten. I shouldn't forget to be grateful.


Gratitude List


1) Blue skies and a newly-mowed lawn.
2) Tulips everywhere
3) Dreams about pinball machines with birds on them
4) Healthy family and friends
5) Fresh coffee in the morning
6) Mexican chocolate (why had no one told me about this?!)
7) Being told about Mexican chocolate.
8) My art class and figuring things out.
9) Writing in my shed
10) Paperback swap (have you heard about this? www.paperbackswap.com it's fantastic!)
11) The end of NaPoWriMo (though I'm a little sad about this)
12) 30 new "poems" to work on
13) That people didn't stop showing up to this blog in April
14) Openness, forgiveness, and compassion in others
15) Unexpected walks that lead to beaches


*

Comments

  1. Such a great idea, Kelli! I used to do this when I first "discovered" Sarah Ban Branach (Simple Abundance) It really changes your perspective on everything when you practice daily gratitude! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.