Before Bed Thoughts...

Right now I'm doing so much, I don't know what I'm doing.


*

Also, since we discussed vanity license plates, a few years ago I say this license plate and STILL am not sure what it says--

SMPLRD

Here were all the things I came up with--

SIMPLY RED
SIMPLE ROAD
SAMPLE ROAD
SAMPLE RED
SIMPLE RED
SMALL P LARD
SAMPLE LARD
SIMPLE LARD
SIMPLE ROD
SAMPLE ROD

Something else?

***I have no idea. This is one of the guys who believes you can just drop all the vowels and everyone will get it.

By the way, he was in a truck, I think a curvy pick-up.

* * *

After I just wrote that, I felt I've written it before. If so, humor me. I've had a lot going on this April.

*

Comments

  1. Wow. Having taught elementary school for over 30 years, I can usually decode just about anything. But this is a tough one.

    I'm thinking:
    SIMPLE READ
    SIMPLY READ
    SIMPLE RIDE
    SIMPLE LORD
    SOME PULL RED

    Or maybe he was SIMPLY RUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUMP LORD
    SIMPLER D
    SOME PLAY LURID

    Or it could be the initials of something:

    Small Magazine Publishers' Letter Reading Department

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.