My Day in Moments

Things I did today

wrote a poem
lost my wallet
met a stranger who found my wallet
pet a baby Clydesdale
ate lemon sorbet
ate lunch outside
laughed
spilled apple juice
lost my palmpilot
found my palmpilot
read poems for Crab Creek Review

*

Things I didn't do today

write my morning pages
say no to dessert
visit a blog that's been bothering me
where the right clothes (it got hot today!)

*

Things I will do later today

go to the library
pick up delicious pastries for a friend
go for a walk
mail five postcards
pick lettuce and argula from my garden

Comments

  1. Oh the baby clydesdale! I can almost feel how soft!

    And good for you not going to the bothering blog. The only way I have been able to achieve that is by removing it from my reader and erasing my surfing history. Then I am too lazy to type it in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.