Postcard from a Literary Journal



While the barn was being built, I was putting on a new hat.

I will be the new editor of the 25 year old print journal, Crab Creek Review, with Annette Spaulding-Convy.

If you've never seen Crab Creek Review, it's a gorgeous perfect-bound literary journal (the last issue was 96 pages) that is published twice a year. We accept poetry (starting Sept. 1), fiction, and creative non-fiction (more on that coming soon!)

I won't be blogging too much this summer due to my belief that Northwest treehuggers need to get their Vitamin D when they can, but you can also find a few posts upcoming from me and others at our Crab Creek Review Blog: www.crabcreekreview.blogspot.com

We also have a Facebook page, if you're young and hip, which I'm not, but gawd-help-me, I'm on Facebook now (thank you Jeannine Gailey for detailed instruction on info on what a Hatching Egg is.)

And photos of the barn? Those will be coming soon (after the bbqs this week and the friends who will visit). I think I may have found a desk. So friends, we're getting close.

Hope you are all having a good decent happy active lazy awesome intelligent summer. I am barnhappy and journalhappy and gardenhappy. Still need a few more warmer days until I long for fall. Think sun with me.

cheers,
Kelli

Comments

  1. I want to be on Facebook but Facebook 'doesn't recognise my name" Wha???? I need a tutorial, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Crab Creek Review gig. I just started subscribing to this journal and I love the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news! Very excited for you. They are lucky to get you.

    - the other Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.