Not Just Any Female Will Do...

Unless I'm cheering on Obama or some other wonderful democrat, I usually stay away from politics, but today just caught me off guard. I was still in my happy place from Obama's speech when I learned about John "Don't Call Me Crazy" McCain's VP pick.

What in the world? We don't need another hater. If there are Hail Mary passes in politics, this is definitely one.

I'm looking forward to the political cartoons tomorrow. Something good like "Palin is the Alaskan word for Quayle..."


Some thoughts--

On McCain's VP pick--

An elephant in a dress is still an elephant.

*


What the Anagrams Say:

McCain /Palin =

In Calm Panic

I Limp Cancan

Niacin Clamp


*

And a little bird told me that she doesn't like polar bears--

From Wikipedia:

"In May 2008, Palin objected to the decision of Dirk Kempthorne, the Republican United States Secretary of the Interior, to list polar bears as an endangered species. She threatened a lawsuit to stop the listing amid fears that it would hurt oil and gas development in the bears' habitat off Alaska's northern and northwestern coasts. She also called the global warming theory supported by Kempthrone and most scientists "unreliable", and asserted that human activity has not caused Arctic ice to melt. She said the move to list the bears was premature and was not the appropriate management tool for their welfare at the time.[75]"


^ Associated Press, State will sue over Polar Bear Listing, Palin says. (read the full article here)

_______________




And you want to be my Latex salesman...

Comments