NaPoWriMo #3

Little Fly


Mosquitoes buzz ... bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bye!

Comments

  1. Just found your blog and am in heaven...really am moved by your poetry and in your writings you are, of course,a funny lady. I have posted the 30 Writing Prompts above my desk and will be visiting with you on my days off--can't seem to write or focus after 12hr shifts. More magnesium all round!!
    Thanks for your inspiration. AnnieH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, and I hate mosquitoes! Everything is essential and nothing is wasted. Very economical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take it! Love this Little Fly!
    Also, thanks for the information about Amazon and the POD presses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.