Monday, October 29, 2007


Here's a recent moon photo from a small beach town I live near in the Pacific Northwest.

I think it's the Hunter's Moon as the Harvest moon is usually in September.


  1. In some parts of the states, when the October moon is red, it's called a Blood Moon. Beautiful Shot!

  2. I like Blood Moon (actually, better than Hunter's moon).

    I wish I could take credit for the shot but I don't know who the photographer was. I was just so taken by the photograph, I had to post it. I know it was recently taken (I think the 25th and I know the town), just the photographer is a mystery to me.

  3. oh!! this is incredible. i am such a moon child. *sigh*

    this year ours was not as beautiful as last year's. i took several photos then, esp very early in the morning before the moon set.



Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails